Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Tuesday, October 12, 2010 from 6:15 PM to 10:30 PM (CEST)
London, United Kingdom
Introducing hot technologies to the coolest agencies
You are invited to attend Digital Sparks, a new and informative business soirée designed to introduce UK digital, social media and marketing agencies to some of the enabling technology and service providers helping to shape the digital services of today and tomorrow. With Digital Sparks we plan to bring together technology and talent to catalyse productive new relationships and inspire business development. Admission is free, beer is provided, but places are limited, and pre-registration is essential, so register as soon as you can!
At Digital Sparks you will...
- Hear keynotes from
Craig Hepburn, Global Director for Digital, Nokia
Anil Pillai, Managing Director, LBi
Sam Michel, CEO, Chinwag
- Enjoy six snappy soapbox speeches from a rich mix of digital software and service companies
- Find out how products and services are evolving for the digital market
- Learn how technology providers are going to market and why this is good news for YOU
- Get inspiration for services and solutions to enhance your client relationships and develop new business offerings
- Understand why it pays to invest in partnership with up-and-coming technology companies, and what to ask for in return
6.00 pm Arrive, networking
7.00 pm Welcome from your hosts
Client keynote - Craig Hepburn, Nokia
Six punchy pitches from our sponsors
8.00 pm Break & refreshments
8.20 pm Industry keynote - Sam Michel, Chinwag
Agency keynote - Anil Pillai, LBi
'Mock the Week'-style Quickfire Q & A
Networking and refreshments
10.30 pm Close
For more information please visit the Digital Sparks website at www.digital-sparks.com. Please feel free to forward the invitation as appropriate if you can think of someone who should be there!